How It Works
Placing your Grocery Order
Submit your order online through our website. Upon submission of your order, you
will be prompted to input your credit card information and will be charged a $40 delivery fee.
- Orders should be placed as early as possible to ensure delivery priority.
- Orders placed within 48 hours of the delivery date will be charged an additional
$25 rush fee.
- Dates in red are not available for delivery.
- Due to state regulations, we do not currently process orders for alcoholic beverages.
Delivery of Your Order
Deliveries are made between 4-6pm on the date you confirmed when placing your
order. You will receive a text message confirmation that morning. If you have not already provided entry instructions into your unit and you will not be available to accept the order in person, please respond to the text message with entry details. This way, we will be able to deliver your order prior to your arrival and place any items in the refrigerator/freezer.
- Delivery requests after 6pm will NOT be honored.
Paying for Your Order
After your order has been delivered, we will charge your card for the amount of your grocery bill + 25% shopping fee.
We will accept cancellation of your order up to 72 hours before your delivery at no
charge to you. If you choose to cancel your order within 72 hours, we will waive the $40 delivery fee, but you will still be charged the amount of your groceries plus our 25% shopping fee.